Monday 2 May 2016

Secondary Research


For my secondary research, I decided create boards within my Pinterest page which explored my ideas and knowledge for my final project “Unit 8 Structures”. The boards included researching the themes for my project “structure of nature” and “paper structures”. Also, the boards included elements within my themes that I am wanting to explore and develop further into my project and final design. By completing secondary research through Pinterest it has allowed me to gain inspiration from a variety of “paper structures” to develop further into my project and also explore which paper crafts and methods are the most effective for the combination of my themes. Also, by completing secondary research through Pinterest it has allowed me to develop my ideas through exploring into specific elements of my theme and combining them together to demonstrate my thought process and ideas. By combining all the secondary research together, it has allowed me to present the variety of research I have collected for the project and which elements I will be developing further into my project. The Pinterest board presents my initial ideas at the start of the project and my development and interpretation of the theme. I found collecting secondary research from Pinterest useful as it has allowed me to develop my confidence through the project theme but also allow me to generate ideas and designs which will be developed further into my project. By completing secondary research, it has allowed me to analyse a research source to support my finl project “Unit 8 Structures”.
The link to my Pinterest Board- https://uk.pinterest.com/Ellieartstudent/

No comments:

Post a Comment